TK-Connect Fittings – Flush Mount Execution
The Saniquip TK-Connect fittings in flush mount execution are compact hygienic devices designed to enable the installation of standard clamped valves or clamped accessories on to a tank. Once installed the connection is flush with the tank wall with a zero dead leg allowing improved CIP/SIP (cleaning in place/sterilization in place) performance.
The TK-Connect flush mount fitting consists of the following component parts:
- A free draining weld-in flange (certified in accordance with PED 97/23/EC) available in various thicknesses and complete with bolts
- A locking ring split into two parts for easier equipment mounting and additional safety
- Nuts (4, 6 or 8 pcs dependent upon the size of the fitting)
The TK-Connect flush mount fittings allow the installation of a wide range of tank equipment without creating a dead leg.
- Clamped valves
- Sampling devices
- Tank bottom valves
- Various clamped instruments (eg. pressure gauges)
- Sight glasses
- Cleaning devices
The TK-Connect fittings can be sealed off using a standard clamp union blank when not in use.
Advantages of installing tank equipment using TK-Connect flush mount fittings include:
- Elimination of dead legs
- No product entrapment
- No air pockets during sterilization
- Improved CIP/SIP performance
- Flexible design enabling quick and simple installation of a wide range of different equipment
- Product contact surfaces are finished to Ra 0.5 micron or better as standard
- Full material traceability
- PED 97/23/EC certification for installation in design verified pressure vessels
TK-Connect flush mount fittings are available in a wide range of sizes to suit standard clamp ferrules from ½” to 4”. Executions for both “tube” and “pipe” ferrule dimensions can be offered.