Hygienic Stainless Steel Filters – High Pressure
The Saniquip SMHP series in-line angular filters are suitable for use in high pressure hygienic applications.
They are suitable for working pressures of up to 50 bar and are of high quality European design and manufacture.
All stainless steel product contact surfaces are polished to a hygienic standard and all seals are manufactured from FDA compliant materials. The side inlet is positioned very close to the end of the housing minimizing any potential “dead flow” area.
- Suitable for working pressures up to 50 bar
- Available in sizes from 1½” to 4”
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction with polished internals
- Sanitary clamp connections for use with high pressure “bolted” clamps
- Slotted tube (wedge wire) filtering insert. Standard slot sizes 100 micron, 200 micron, 500 micron (special slot sizes available on request)
The Saniquip SMHP filters are available in side entry execution only (for flow from “outside to inside” of the cylindrical filtering insert).
Pressure loss information can be provided on request.