Hygienic Bursting Discs
Saniquip hygienic stainless steel reverse buckling type bursting discs are of high quality German design and manufacture. They are designed to fit between sanitary clamp ferrules and are of “non-fragmenting” construction. Burst tests can be performed from -80°C to +450°C.
On request Saniquip bursting discs can be delivered with a signal detector option.
- Seamless surface design for sterile applications Ra < 0.8 micron
- Operating ratio 85% at 20°C
- Burst pressures from 1 to 8 bar
- Quick and simple installation directly between clamp ferrules
- Corrosion resistant
- Good resistance to alternating loads
- Full vacuum resistance
- Tolerant of different fastening torques
- Surveillance of burst possible
Additionally, Saniquip offer composite bursting discs suitable for both overpressure and underpressure applications. The composite discs are also designed for installation between sanitary clamp ferrules. Low burst pressures from 0.1 bar are available. Maximum burst pressure is 8 bar.