BPE Pharmaceutical Tube & Fittings
SME-BPE has become widely accepted as a global standard for stainless steel tubing, fittings and components used in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries.
There are very stringent requirements applicable in terms of surface finish, dimensional tolerances, welding procedures, chemical composition of the stainless steel, marking, packaging and documentation.
Saniquip offer a wide range of BPE compliant materials in sizes from 1/4” to 6” and in clamp execution or in executions suitable for orbital welding:
- BPE compliant pharmaceutical tube
- BPE compliant bends (45 deg., 90 deg., 180 deg. U with side or bottom outlet)
- BPE compliant reducers (concentric, eccentric)
- BPE compliant tees (equal tees, short outlet tees, short run tees, reducing tees, instrument tees)
- BPE compliant crosses (equal crosses, reducing crosses)
- BPE compliant clamp ferrules, solid end caps, welding caps & hose adaptors