ASI Control Top Option
ASI stands for Actuator – Sensor – Interface. ASI is a standardised modular cabling system for communication between sensors (e.g. proximity switches) and actuators (valves). With the ASI system, sensors and actuators are connected by a single 2-wire cable – power supply included. By replacing traditional wiring with the ASI system expanding cable loops and bulky control cabinets can be eliminated.
Advantages of the Saniquip ASI Control Top:
- Field bus interface AS-interface (AS-i)
- Suitable for direct installation on all Saniquip plastic and Stainless steel A-series pneumatic actuators
- Compact stainless steel design
- Quick and simple assembly and disassembly
- Local position indication provided by high powered coloured LED’s
- Design eliminates the need for external air hoses between actuator and control head
- With multipole cable (1 metre) and flat cable shoe for optimised assembly
- High quality internal components. Valve position detection by an analogue, contact free sensor element that detects and saves the valve end positions automatically by means of a teach function during commissioning. Integrated pilot valve controls single or double acting actuators.
- Low installation costs
- Modular expandability