A-Series Hygienic Butterfly Valves – Manually Operated
The Saniquip A-Series manually operated butterfly valves are high quality hygienic valves manufactured from corrosion resistant AISI 316L stainless steel.
The proven design, robust construction and polished surface finish make this valve range an excellent choice.
- Standard size range 1” to 4”
- Heavy duty machined AISI 316L stainless steel body with polished surface finish
- Slimline butterfly disc for low flow resistance
- White food grade silicone gasket as standard (FDA 177.2600 compliant). Other materials on request
- PVDF Shaft bearings for long life and smooth operation
- Heavy duty stainless steel trigger handle as standard (combined 2-position and multi-position design)
- Integral padlocking as standard
- Optional proximity switches for valve position feedback
- Butt weld connections as standard. Other hygienic end connections available on request